Six months is not really that long at all. Really, it is very short. I am amazed at how much you have added to our lives in such short amount of time. You have taught me a whole new meaning of love, patience, and happiness. Each day that we are your mommy and daddy we find new things to love about you.
I have learned a lot about you in the last 6 months. I will share some of my favorites to celebrate how much you have grown and changed since the first day we brought you home.
1. You make the cutest faces now. One of our favorites is when you scrunch your nose up and breath in and out really fast. You almost sound like a little puppy and we always laugh. I think you've discovered that you can make a lot of funny noises and you like to show them off.
2. You are so close to crawling. You are trying so hard to scoot your little bottom along by pushing your feet down into the floor. You are almost there and we are so proud of how strong you are. You don't let not crawling stop you though because if you want to get somewhere, you just roll all the way there.
3. You say "ma" and "ama", but not "mama". Don't worry though, bug, I know what you mean:)
4. You love your tea party excersaucer. You play so intently when you are in it as if you have a very important task in front of you. You get the most serious look on your face as you discover what you can do with each of the toys on top.
5. You are on the best sleeping schedule ever! You sleep from 8 to 8 every night!! We could not have asked for a better baby!
6. You think your daddy is the funniest person in the world. He can make you laugh like no one else can. Your eyes completely light up every time you see him. You save your wild and playful side for him and your sweet and gentle side for me.
Six things for a sweet six month old baby! I am so happy that God picked me to be your mommy.
I love you so much,
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Posted by Beka Bullard at 7:43 PM